Friday, January 6, 2012

Day 6 ~ Close-up of the Moon


This wasn't originally what I was trying for, but I thought it turned out well considering my tripod is still packed in storage :)  I leaned against a tree to help steady the camera.  I also used bracketing to determine the correct exposure.
________________________________________________

Camera: NIKON D70s
Time of Day: 9:34 pm
Mode: Manual
ISO: 200
Aperture: f/11
Shutter Speed: 1/500 sec
Focal Length: 200 mm
Flash Mode: None
Image Alterations: I zoomed in and cropped the photo.  I also darkened the highlights.

3 comments:

  1. Cool. How many lenses do you have?

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Two - the basic lens the camera came with and then we purchased a Nikon 18:200 mm Vibration Reduction lens. It's awesome! It allows you to take photos with 3-4 lower f-stops and get away without using a tripod sometimes.

    ReplyDelete