Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Day 24 ~ Laundry


I did laundry yesterday and today.  We have a gas dryer and since we don't have a propane tank yet, it is unusable at the moment :(  So I get to hang all of our clothes to dry.  If the weather is good, it's not a problem.  But if we have rain, it can sure make doing laundry much more difficult.  I knew rain was coming this afternoon, so I had to get the laundry caught up.  I barely got it all in before the rain started!
________________________________________________

Camera: NIKON D70s
Time of Day:  6:00 pm
Mode: Aperture Priority
Aperture: f/8
Shutter Speed: 1/2 sec
ISO: 800
Focal Length: 46 mm
Flash Mode: None
Image Alterations: I darkened the shadows slightly, increased the saturation slightly and sharpened the image.

2 comments:

  1. Wow - that's a lot of laundry!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was only half of it :) We have another clothesline that was also full! It's so much easier to do it all on one day otherwise I forget about it.

    ReplyDelete