Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Day 25 ~ Rain Through the Window



It was raining so hard all day today I couldn't really even go out to take photos.  So I took some photos through the window :)  In this photo I focused outside at the trees and the raindrops on the windows took on a cool bokeh effect.



Even though this photo was only taken 5 minutes later, it was raining much harder.  I focused more on the rivers of water coming down the window and got a different fun effect.
________________________________________________

Both photos had the same settings.
Camera: NIKON D70s
Time of Day:  10:02 am
Mode: Aperture Priority
Aperture: f/8
Shutter Speed: 1/13 sec
ISO: 400
Focal Length: 46 mm
Flash Mode: None
Image Alterations: I adjusted the levels slightly.


1 comment:

  1. Sharron KimballJanuary 26, 2012

    OK - I'm impressed. You got caught up. Actually, I loved the clothes line photo. Hanging clothes on hangers is a great idea. Not the way we used to do it and then got distorted clothes with clothes pin marks on them. NICE PHOTO!

    Love you,

    Mom

    ReplyDelete