Friday, January 27, 2012

Day 27 ~ Fruits & Vegetables


I participate in a fruit and vegetable co-op.  There are about 15-18 families in our group and every other week my friend places an order with a restaurant supply company.  They even deliver the cases to her house and a few of us divide it up between everyone's baskets.  We each pay $20 each time which gives her between $300 and $360 to spend.  That's seems to be about the right amount to get a good variety without becoming overwhelming.  Each time we get a little bit different variety of fruits and vegetables.  Today I got all of this (plus some grapes I gave away).  If you aren't able to see it all, this is what I got:  a pineapple, 5 large Gala apples, 2 heads of broccoli, lettuce, carrots, 2 zucchini, 4 oranges, 7 bananas, 4 Roma tomatoes, about a lb of green beans, red potatoes, and a bag of red grapes.  Not too bad for $20!
________________________________________________

Camera: NIKON D70s
Time of Day:  4:18 pm
Mode: Aperture Priority
Aperture: f/5
Shutter Speed: 1/1000 sec
ISO: 400
Focal Length: 56 mm
Flash Mode: None
Image Alterations: I cropped the photo.

1 comment: