Thursday, June 21, 2012

Day 173 ~ Lots of Chicken!


I ordered 80 lb of fresh chicken breasts that I picked up today from Zaycon Foods. If you ever have the chance to order meat from them, try it! We've tried their chicken, ground beef, and bacon and it has all been great. Our favorite is the bacon! We finally ran out of chicken a couple of weeks ago and I bought some frozen chicken breasts from the grocery store.  It made me realize how much better this chicken is! The breasts are huge and are still hooked together, so I had to cut them apart, trim them, and vacuum seal them in bags so I could freeze them. It took about 8 hours (and my daughter in law helped this evening for a couple of hours as well - thanks!) but now it's all finished and we can enjoy yummy chicken for quite awhile.
________________________________________________

Camera: NIKON D7000
Time of Day: 10:17pm
Mode: Aperture Priority
Aperture: f/16
Shutter Speed: 1/60 sec
ISO: 1250
Focal Length: 32 mm
Flash Mode: Flash On
Image Alterations: I cropped the photo and adjusted the levels.



No comments:

Post a Comment