Friday, June 15, 2012

Day 167 ~ Chickens and Cucumbers


I'm back!  I know I've been absent for awhile - life has been crazy and I'm SO glad school is out for the summer!!  I have actually taken some photos in the last month, but I've been too busy to post them, so I will be adding some past photos in the next little while to get all caught up.

Our chickens were happy tonight that we shared a cucumber with them :)  They love fresh veggies!  And isn't my chicken coop awesome?!  My husband designed it and built it for me.  The back even has a hinged lid to gather the eggs.  I love it (and I love him too!)

________________________________________________

Camera: NIKON D7000
Time of Day: 8:30 pm
Mode: Aperture Priority
Aperture: f/4.5
Shutter Speed: 1/5 sec
ISO: 800
Focal Length: 48 mm
Flash Mode: None
Image Alterations: I cropped the photo and adjusted the levels.  I also cloned out some distractions in the background.

1 comment:

  1. My neighbor's coop looks almost just like this.

    ReplyDelete