Thursday, March 15, 2012

Day 75 ~ American Flag



I took this photo while we were out running errands today.  I've taken lots of photos of flags trying to get one I like.  I'm getting closer :)
________________________________________________

Camera: NIKON D7000
Time of Day: 2:58 pm
Mode: Aperture Priority
Aperture: f/8
Shutter Speed: 1/320 sec
ISO: 200
Focal Length: 170 mm
Flash Mode: None
Image Alterations: I cropped the photo and adjusted the levels.  I had to clone out a nearby light post.  Then I used the Colorful Center photo effect and the Recessed Frame photo effect in PSE 10.

3 comments:

  1. Couldn't figure out what was 'wrong' with this. Then I realized it was blowing in the wind 'backwards' :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't even notice :). Now I'm going to have to flip it!

    ReplyDelete