Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Day 73 ~ Baby Brangus


I got a new baby calf today!  She is a brown Brangus and she is only 2 weeks old :)  This is her still tied in the back of the trailer we brought her home in.  I haven't decided what to name her yet.  My son and husband want me to name her Cocoa, but they pronounce it Coco-uh.  It's the family joke of how they pronounce the cocoa you cook with.  But I'm not sold on the name.  I'll let you know what I end up naming her - any suggestions?  By the way, we'll be keeping her to breed.  We won't be eating her :)  Back to bottle feeding again!
________________________________________________

Camera: NIKON D7000
Time of Day: 5:52 pm
Mode: Aperture Priority
Aperture: f/8
Shutter Speed: 1/15 sec
ISO: 200
Focal Length: 26 mm
Flash Mode: None
Image Alterations: I cropped the image and adjusted the levels.

2 comments: