Monday, March 12, 2012

Day 72 ~ New Computer


My laptop quit working - my son said my hard drive is corrupt.  So after working on it for a couple of days with no luck, my wonderful husband told me he was taking me computer shopping!  I tried to find a basic laptop I would be satisfied with, but of course, my husband and son thought I needed it all or I would regret it later :)  So I am the very happy owner of a new computer!  Wow - two very nice new toys in the last week and a half or so.  I am SPOILED!
________________________________________________

Camera: NIKON D7000
Time of Day: 9:22 am
Mode: Aperture Priority
Aperture: f/4.5
Shutter Speed: 1/25 sec
ISO: 800
Focal Length: 48 mm
Flash Mode: None
Image Alterations: I cropped the image and adjusted the levels.

1 comment:

  1. Wow - that is spoiled ;) My internet has been down for a couple days... I was hoping we needed a new computer, but nope, just water damaged to the cable coming into the house ;(

    ReplyDelete