Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Day 39 ~ Hen and Rooster


This is our rooster and one of our hens.  We are down to only 3 hens and the rooster at the moment since we changed to only having Rhode Island Reds and gave the other ones away.  (The other ones weren't producing so they're history!)  I would like a few more hens, so my husband is ordering me an incubator tonight.  I'm excited to raise some chicks :)
________________________________________________

Camera: NIKON D70s
Time of Day: 4:12 pm
Mode: Aperture Priority
Aperture: f/5.6
Shutter Speed: 1/200 sec
Focal Length: 135 mm
Flash Mode: None
Image Alterations: I cropped the image and darkened the shadows.

2 comments:

  1. Piper still begs to go see our neighbor's chickens all the time. She would have a hey day at your house!

    ReplyDelete