Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Day 116 ~ Bougainvillea


This bougainvillea bush was outside a restaurant I was passing by and I stopped to take a photo.  The owner's walked out while I was taking photos and commented on how proud they were of their bush.  It made me smile :)  I tried growing them when we first moved to Texas and failed miserably.  Maybe now that I have a larger variety of sunlight, I can find a place where they would grow well.  They are such a pretty plant.
________________________________________________


Camera: NIKON D7000
Time of Day: 3:42 pm
Mode: Aperture Priority
Aperture: f/5.6
Shutter Speed: 1/400 sec
ISO: 200
Focal Length: 120 mm
Flash Mode: None
Image Alterations: I cropped it, adjusted the levels, and added a vignette effect to the edges.

No comments:

Post a Comment