Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Day 227 ~ BYU Campus




I flew to Utah to visit my mom.  She was just diagnosed with breast cancer.  So we went to BYU Education Week this week.  It is wonderful and just what we both needed!  These flowers are some of the many beautiful flowers on campus.
_________________________________________________

Camera: NIKON D7000
Time of Day: 8:13 pm
Mode: Aperture Priority
Aperture: f/8
Shutter Speed: 1/60, 1/30, 1/60 sec
ISO: 2500
Focal Length: 65, 200, 200 mm
Flash Mode: None
Image Alterations: I slightly cropped the last photo and adjusted the levels.

2 comments:

  1. Sorry to hear about your mom. I hope she is okay.

    ReplyDelete
  2. She had surgery while I was there and she is doing great! She just wishes that she didn't have to have radiation treatments :(

    ReplyDelete