Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Day 206 ~ Mushrooms


As I was leaving yesterday to run an errand, I noticed these mushrooms growing way off in the forest, but I didn't have my camera with me.  They were so bright!  We have lots of mushrooms here with all the rain we've had lately, but I've never seen any this colorful.  My second lesson for Nature Photography has three parts - the first part is to take a photo showing line (and he said to try to find something circular if possible.)  So the mushrooms fit the assignment perfectly!
_________________________________________________

Camera: NIKON D7000
Time of Day: 1:04 pm
Mode: Aperture Priority
Aperture: f/8
Shutter Speed: 1/80 sec
ISO: 400
Focal Length: 130 mm
Flash Mode: None
Image Alterations: I slightly cropped the photo and adjusted the levels.

1 comment: